BlackVue DR750X-2CH TRUCK
The Best Dashcam to Secure
Trucks and Heavy VehiclesThe DR750X-2CH TRUCK is ideal to secure most large commercial trucks. The waterproof infrared rear camera connects to the front unit via a 15m (49ft) video cable, with option for 20m (65ft). This allows to monitor not only the road behind, but also cargo loading and unloading operations. Perfect dashcam for fleet management.
Truck and Heavy Vehicle Dashcam
- Front – Full HD (1080p @60fps)
- Rear – Full HD (1080p @30fps)
- Waterproof rear camera with IR lights for infrared night vision
- SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
- Up to 256GB microSD Card Supported
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode
- Impact Detection / Motion Detection
- Built-in Wi-Fi, G-Sensor and GPS
- Low Power Consumption
- Event File Overwrite Protection
- BlackVue App (Android / iOS)
- BlackVue Viewer (Windows / Mac)
- Compatible with Free BlackVue Over the Cloud Service (Remote Live View, Emergency Alarm, etc.)
Infrared External Rear Camera with Rugged Metal Waterproof Casing
Waterproof Coaxial Cable
Built-in Wi-Fi & GPS
GPS adds location and speed data to your videosSpeed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings). You can choose to display the speed in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph). Location: you can visualize the location of your vehicle in the BlackVue Viewer’s Map during video playback.
Connect to your dashcam with your phoneWi-Fi lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Over the Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
Built-in Impact & Motion Detection
Mark important files and enable Parking ModeWhile driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*. Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS. (*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
Enhanced Night Vision
High Frame Rate for Extra Fluidity
The advantage of 60FPS video captureThe front-facing camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects. Note 1: the higher the image quality setting, the higher the bitrate and the bigger the file size. A bigger size will increase the time necessary to transfer a video file over Wi-Fi. Note 2: Remote Live View using BlackVue Over the Cloud is not affected by the image quality and framerate settings.
BlackVue Over the Cloud
- Live View – Watch what’s going on around your vehicle, just like a CCTV camera, anywhere at anytime
- Remote Video Playback – Play videos stored in the dashcam or Cloud from your mobile device
- Emergency Alarm – Receive notifications on your smartphone when preset events occur
- GPS Tracking – Lets individuals and businesses track their vehicle’s route, speed and parking location
- Video Backup – Move important footage to the free Cloud storage or to your smartphone’s internal memory
- Auto-updated – Automatically uploads event recordings to the Cloud
- Two-way Voice Communication – Talk to the driver or people in the vehicle using your smartphone
Free Account Features
10 minutes Live View per day
Register on BlackVue dashcam per account
5 GB of Cloud storage
100 downloads or replays per month
Sleek Design And Controls
Multifunction button and customizable proximity sensorBlackVue DR750’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions. Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings. Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
BlackVue App (iOS, Android) & Viewer (Windows/Mac)
Easily manage your video filesBoth the BlackVue App and Viewer are free to download and use. They let you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings and browse through your videos in an intuitive way. With the BlackVue App, connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi to access files and check realtime Live View for easy setup and positioning of your dashcam.
Optimized File Management
High Temperature Cut-Off
Higher heat endurance
- Endures higher operation temperature than earlier models
- Automatically cuts off the operation when temperature reaches 80 degree Celsius
- Protects the product from the harm of over temperature
Tamper-Proof Case (Optional)
Intelligent Parking Mode Monitoring
Peace of mind with extra security when you are away from your car
With Power Magic Accessories, you can rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away.
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor you parked vehicle. Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR750S-2CH TRUCK supports two Parking Mode options:
Super stealthy: BlackVue DR750S Series allows you to completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
- Front Camera
- External Rear Camera
- Power Cord
- Cable Clips(8EA)
- Double-sided Tape and Screws for the Mounting Bracket
- microSD Card
- microSD Card Reader
- Rear Camera Connection Cable(15m waterproof)
- User Guide